The protective equipment for laser cutting machines
is typically laser protective glasses. Because of the protective glasses that prevent laser damage to human eyes, they can be divided into reflective, absorption, diffractive and composite types according to their protective principles. Of course, they It will be filtered and protected according to the laser radiation of the laser cutting machine
to reach the maintenance of the laser cutting machine
of the human body. This is also a relatively safe and convenient laser cutting machine
protection equipment on the market. This type of protection can also be applied to the plasma arc of a plasma cutter.
At the same time, the laser cutting machine
and plasma cutting machine are particularly important for the radiation of workers in actual operation, especially for eye damage. The following are some common knowledge about eye protection:
1. When the lens of the eye, goggles or work cap is sunken, please change it immediately.
2. When arranging the cutting site, the following measures can be taken to reduce the reflection or radiation of ultraviolet rays: paint the wall of the work site in dark colors to reduce radiation; install protective screens or curtains to reduce ultraviolet radiation.
3. According to national or local regulations, wear dark eyes or goggles with protective layers, or welding work caps to protect the eyes from the strong light of the flame, ultraviolet and infrared rays of the plasma arc.
4. Pay attention to adjustments in diet, strengthen radiation protection, if the human body has a sufficient level of health, the slight radiation of the laser cutting machine
can resist. Therefore, the laser cutting machine
operator should pay attention to eat more carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lean meat, animal liver and other foods rich in vitamin A, C and protein, and often drink green tea and so on. Because these foods can help humans better maintain their eyes, the human body can better protect the human body under the conditions of laser cutting machine
5. Attention others in the work area should not look directly at the arc or flame during cutting.