For safety protection and efficient production, the most important thing is the daily safety maintenance and maintenance of the equipment; achieved, not only can prolong the service life of the machine, but also always maintain and improve the processing quality of the product, and ultimately achieve stable high efficiency . Let's talk about how to make better use of the laser engraving and cutting machine. The following items are also requested to be taken seriously:
1. Good ground laser power source and machine bed must have good ground protection. The ground wire should be a dedicated ground wire less than 4Ω. The necessity lies in: (1) to ensure the normal operation of the laser power supply, (2) to extend the life of the laser tube, (3) to prevent the machine from beating due to external interference, and (4) to prevent high-voltage discharge from accidentally causing circuit damage. Good grounding, be sure!
2. Cooling water should be unblocked. Whether using tap water or circulating water pump, the water must be kept flowing. The cooling water takes away the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature, the lower the light output power (15-20 ° C water temperature is preferred). When the water is cut off, the tube end will explode due to the heat accumulated in the laser cavity, and even the laser will be damaged. power supply. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the cooling water is unblocked at any time. When the water pipe is bent (deadly bent) or falls off, so that the pump fails, it must be repaired in time to prevent the power from dropping or even causing damage to the equipment.
3. Cleaning and maintenance, good exhaust, cleaning and maintenance of the laser engraving machine
at any time is a necessary condition for the normal working of the machine. Imagine that people's joints are not flexible, how can they act? For the same reason, the guide rail of the machine tool is a high-precision core component. After each work is completed, it must be wiped clean and kept smooth and lubricated; the bearings must also be regularly oiled, so as to make the drive flexible, accurate and extend the service life of the machine tool.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity The ambient temperature should be in the range of 5-35 ° C. Special attention should be paid to: (1) To prevent the circulating water in the laser tube from freezing, and to completely expose the water after shutdown; (2) When the machine is turned on, the laser current must be warmed up for 5 minutes. The above can work. In rainy days and humid environments, the laser power needs to be warmed up for a longer time, and the high voltage can be applied only after the moisture is drained to prevent breakdown of the high voltage circuit.
5. When the "laser high voltage" key is used correctly, the laser power is on standby. When encountering "manual light output" or computer misoperation, the laser will be emitted, inadvertently injuring people or injured people. Therefore, it is required to turn off the "laser high voltage" at any time when the work is completed. (The laser current can be turned off) at any time, and the operator is forbidden to leave when the machine is working to avoid accidents. It is recommended that the continuous working time be less than After 5 hours, you can rest for 30 minutes.
6. Keep away from the sudden interference of large power and strong vibration equipment, sometimes it will cause the machine to malfunction. Although rare, it should be avoided as much as possible. Therefore, such as large electric welding machines, giant electric mixers and large power transmission and transformation equipment, etc., should be kept away. Strong vibration equipment is self-evident, such as forging presses, vibrations caused by close-range motor vehicles walking, etc., the obvious vibration of the ground is not good for accurate carving.
7, lightning protection as long as the building lightning protection measures can be reliable. The first "good grounding" in this section can also help with lightning protection.
Nanjing engraving machine brand Wakeman especially recommends: In areas with unstable network power (such as voltage fluctuations of more than 5%), please install a stabilized power supply with a capacity of at least 3000W or more to prevent sudden voltage fluctuations from burning circuits or computers .
8. Maintain the stability of the control PC.
The control PC is mainly used for controlling the engraving equipment. In addition to installing the necessary graphic design software, please do not use it exclusively for special planes.
After the computer is installed with network card and anti-virus firewall, it will seriously affect the speed of the control machine. Please do not install an anti-virus firewall on the control machine. If you need a network card for data communication, please disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Maintenance of the guide rail: During the movement of the guide rail, a large amount of dust is generated due to the processed material. Maintenance method: First wipe off the original lubricating oil and dust on the guide rail with a cotton cloth. After cleaning, apply a layer of lubricating oil on the surface and sides of the guide rail. Maintenance cycle: about a week.
10. Fan maintenance: After the fan works for a period of time, a large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan and the exhaust pipe. The dust will affect the exhaust efficiency of the fan and cause a large amount of smoke and dust to be discharged. Maintenance method: loosen the connection hose of the exhaust pipe and the fan, remove the exhaust pipe, and clean out the dust in the exhaust pipe and the fan. Maintenance cycle: about one month.
11. Tightening of screws: After the motion system works for a certain period of time, the screws at the motion connection will become loose. After the screws are loose, it will affect the stability of the mechanical movement. Maintenance method: Fasten the screws one by one with the tools provided. Maintenance cycle: about one month.
12. Lens maintenance: After the machine works for a period of time, the lens will be coated with a layer of gray due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflective lens and the light transmittance of the lens, and ultimately affect the laser power. Maintenance method: wipe the lens surface clockwise with an absorbent cotton dipped in ethanol to wipe off the dust.