Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
Laser marking skills have been increasing in use over the years. Laser marking can be used on a variety of materials, including plastics and rubber, metal, silicon wafers, and more. Compared with traditional methods such as mechanical carving, chemical etching, screen printing, and ink printing, laser marking has low cost, high flexibility, and can be controlled by a computer system. The laser effect on the appearance of the workpiece is strong and permanent. Its outstanding characteristics. At present, in the symbol printing profession, laser marking machines have occupied more than 90% of shopping malls. It is also because the laser marking machine has diversification and has many effect occupations, so there will be more development space in the next few years. So what factors need to pay attention to when purchasing laser marking machine ? The following are the eight characteristics summarized by Xiaobian for everyone, and I hope they can be helpful:
1. Permanent: if the symbol does not fade due to environmental connections (contact, acid and degrading gases, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting: The symbols carved out by laser marking skills are not easy to copy and change, and have strong anti-counterfeiting to a certain extent.
3. Non-contact: Laser marking is processed by non-mechanical "light knife". Symbols can be printed on any irregular or irregular appearance, and internal stress will not occur on the workpiece after marking to ensure the original accuracy of the workpiece. There is no corrosion on the work surface, no "knife" wear, no poison, and no pollution.
4. Applicability The laser is widely used as a processing method, which can be used for a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5. High carving precision: The laser marking machine has precise patterns on the articles, and the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm. The symbols are clear, durable and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing a lot of data on very small plastic parts. For example, it is possible to print two-dimensional bar codes with more accurate and clearer requirements. Compared with embossing or eruption marking methods, it has stronger shopping mall competitiveness.
6. Low operating cost: The marking speed is fast and the symbol is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is small, so the operating cost is low. Although the equipment cost of the laser marking machine is larger than that of the traditional symbol equipment, in terms of operating costs, the use of the laser marking machine is much lower.
7. High processing efficiency: The laser beam under the control of the computer can move at a high speed (the speed reaches 5-7 meters / second), and the marking process can be completed in a few seconds.
8. Fast development speed: Because of the connection between laser skills and computer skills, users can complete the laser printout by programming on the computer, and can change the printing plan at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process and shortens the product The upgrade cycle and flexible production provide bento tools.
| Previous: Heli tells you the 12 characteristics and applications of laser engraving and cutting machine |
Next: The main difference between laser cutting machine marking machine glass tube and RF tube