Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
The two-dimensional code can store a large amount of information, so it can be used as a new type of publicity and marketing methods. It is now slowly being used by more and more manufacturers. In fact, the printing of two-dimensional codes is also very easy. Batch printing can be easily performed with ordinary laser marking machines . Advantages of two-dimensional code laser marking machine :
1) Non-contact processing: you can print without touching the surface of the object, so it will not cause damage to the item at all.
2) Wide range of materials: it can be printed on a variety of materials such as metal, plastic, ceramics, etc., and has a wide range of uses.
3) It can be integrated with other equipment on the production line to improve the automation of the production line.
4) The marking is clear, durable, beautiful, and effective anti-counterfeiting; for two-dimensional code, it can be effective for a long time without being damaged.
5) Long service life and no pollution; no waste gas or waste water will be generated.
6) Low running cost is enough for plug-in. Depending on the size, the wattage is different, which is generally low. The marking speed is fast and the mark is formed at one time, and the energy consumption is small, so the running cost is low. This saves a lot of cost for the manufacturers that need to type the QR code.
7) High processing efficiency: The laser beam under the control of the computer can move at high speed (speed up to 5-7 meters / second), and the marking process can be completed in a few seconds. Printing on a standard computer keyboard can be completed in 12 seconds. The size of a QR code is so large.
8) Fast development speed: Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser printout by programming on the computer, and can change the print design at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process and shortens product upgrade Replacement cycles and flexible production provide convenient tools. Just enter it into the computer according to the form of the QR code.
9) High processing accuracy: The laser can act on the surface of the material with a very thin beam, and the thinnest line width can reach 0.05mm. Created a wide application space for precision processing and increased anti-counterfeiting functions. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing large amounts of data on very small plastic parts. For example, it is possible to print two-dimensional bar codes that require more precision and sharpness, and have stronger market competitiveness than embossing or jet marking methods. Accurate multiple QR codes are important to ensure the completeness of QR code printing in order to be more effective.
10) Low maintenance cost: Laser marking is non-contact marking. Unlike the stencil printing process, which has a limited service life, the maintenance cost in batch processing is extremely low.
11) Environmental protection: laser marking is non-contact marking, which saves energy. Compared with the corrosion method, it avoids chemical pollution. Compared with mechanical marking, it can also reduce noise pollution.
| Previous: Laser cutting machine and engraving machine style / model involved in EU notification is SH-G 350 |
Next: Increasing demand for new technologies in the field of smartphones Laser engraving machines are just one of them