Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
With the rapid development of industries such as the automotive industry, military industry and heavy industry, the cutting and processing of 3D sheet metal parts and special profiles in these industries has shown a trend of small batches, diversification and high precision. The robotic laser cutting system composed of industrial robots and fiber lasers has the characteristics of industrial robots on the one hand, and can freely and flexibly implement various complex three-dimensional curve processing trajectories. The medium does not restrict the movement path of the robot. Compared with the traditional processing methods, the robot laser cutting system can improve the flexibility of the entire laser cutting system while satisfying the accuracy requirements, occupying less space, and having higher economy and competitiveness.
I. The robot laser cutting system related technology is different from motion control such as spot welding and handling. Laser cutting is based on motion control under continuous process conditions. In addition to requiring the robot to have high accuracy of the movement point and repeat positioning accuracy, It also puts forward high requirements on the accuracy of the robot's motion trajectory, that is, the linear and circular trajectory interpolation of the robot. The accuracy and stability of the chamfer cutting and small circle cutting in laser cutting can well measure the robot's motion control ability. ABB has used its strong R & D capabilities to develop a series of high-end technologies to meet market needs. The developed TrueMove and QuickMove technologies can well solve the accuracy of chamfer cutting at high speeds, while AdvancedShapeTuning and WristMove technologies can well solve the accuracy of small circle cutting.
1. TrueMove and QuickMove technologies are shown in Figure 1. The actual path of a traditional robot matches the programmed path at low speeds, but when cornering at high speeds, the actual path will deviate from the programmed path. TrueMove based on advanced feed-forward servo control technology greatly improves the accuracy of motion control, solves the problem that the actual motion path of the robot deviates from the programmed path at high speeds, and truly realizes what you get.
As shown in FIG. 2, the acceleration of the traditional robot keeps unchanged during the process of speed increase and decrease, and the corresponding time to complete an action cycle is relatively long. QuickMove based on advanced dynamic model control technology can precisely control the acceleration, deceleration and stabilization speed of the robot, and reduce the tact time by maximizing the acceleration of the robot at any time. 2. AdvancedShapeTuning and WristMove technology AdvancedShapeTuning software developed by ABB can compensate the friction function of the robot axis, and make timely and accurate compensation for the small jitter and resonance of the robot when it walks a complicated three-dimensional cutting path. These functions are included in the options of the robot. When applying, the customer only needs to call the corresponding function module, and the robot can repeatedly follow the programmed path according to the instructions and automatically obtain the friction parameters of each axis.
WristMove keeps the robot 1, 2, and 3 axes stationary during cutting, and only the 4, 5, and 6 axes of the robot's moving end move. This avoids the axial friction caused by the 1, 2 and 3 axis movements on the small circle cutting path. Adverse effects.
3. Offline programming simulation and human-computer interaction interface RobotStudio is offline programming and simulation software developed by ABB, which can complete almost all robot programming and simulation on a computer. As shown in Figure 3, RobotStudio can achieve very realistic simulation, and all the robot programs and configuration files used are actually used. With the ABBAbsoluteAccuracy correction system, the simulation results can achieve high accuracy. RobotStudio can also easily import mainstream CAD format data such as IGES, STEP, CATIA, and then compile robot programs based on these accurate data. Using the AutoPath function in the software, the robot position (path) required to track the processing curve can be automatically generated in just a few minutes, which solves the problem that complex cutting curves cannot be taught through teaching in laser cutting, which greatly saves Programming time.
The robot adopts the touch screen type teaching pendant FlexPendent, which is very convenient to use with the joystick and simple button design on the teaching pendant. At the same time, ABB's newly developed special cutting operation software has a good laser cutting man-machine interface. The cutting parameter settings, shaft friction adjustment, and I / O monitoring are displayed graphically and digitally on the teaching pendant. The interface Very friendly, easy for users to monitor and operate the system.
2. Related application examples of robotic laser cutting system The laser cutting system constructed by ABB2600 robot reflects the robot's related technology in the field of laser cutting application.
1. Robot laser cutting system system The external layout and internal layout of the robot laser cutting system are shown in Figure 4 and Figure 5, respectively. The entire system is mainly composed of ABBIRB2600 robot and MTC750 turntable (Figure 6a), IPG laser and water cooling equipment (Figure 6b), Precitec laser cutting head (Figure 6c), and RIP soot purification equipment (Figure 6d).
1) The IRB2600 robot has the highest positioning accuracy and acceleration among similar products, which can ensure high output and low scrap rate to improve productivity. The cut sheet metal is placed on the MTC750 turntable. Using the MultiMove function of the ABB robot, the robot and the turntable can move together and achieve high motion accuracy, thereby ensuring the laser cutting accuracy of the workpiece.
2) The laser generator and water-cooling equipment are selected from IPG, the model is YLS-1000, and the maximum laser power is 1000W. The laser is transmitted by optical fiber. After focusing, it is used as a cutting heat source to rapidly melt the material at the irradiated part of the workpiece. At the same time, the molten material is blown out with a high-speed air stream coaxial with the laser beam to form a cavity. As the beam and material follow a certain trajectory Perform relative movement, so that the hole continuously forms a certain shape of the slit, and completes the laser cutting of the workpiece.
3) The laser cutting head uses the Precitec YRC type cutting head. In addition to the focusing lens used to focus the laser and the corresponding fiber optic socket, water cooling and gas connection, it also has a height sensor, which can prevent collision protection and automatically float. focusing. This function can effectively improve the quality of laser cutting.
In addition, in order to prevent the laser radiation and smoke pollution generated during the laser cutting machine , the 2600 robot and the MTC750 turntable are placed in the working room. The entire processing process is performed in the working room to observe the cutting process and loading and unloading. All the windows are made of special laser protective glass. The smoke and dust generated are removed in time by the RIP purification equipment during the processing, thereby ensuring the safety of the entire laser cutting system.
2. System Features 1) The use of ABB offline programming and simulation technology significantly reduces the time for programming and debugging of the entire system and improves overall production efficiency. Most robot programming can be done in RobotStudio environment. Firstly, the relevant robot, turntable model, and Precitec laser cutting head, and the three-dimensional model of the workpiece to be processed are imported into RobotStudio. The AutoPath function is used to automatically generate a programmed path based on the workpiece shape model, and if necessary, perform path optimization and collision detection. Then, by running the robot program virtually, the robot's motion path can be intuitively observed in the RobotStudio virtual three-dimensional environment for modification and adjustment. Finally, the determined robot program is downloaded to the actual robot controller, and a small amount of actual debugging can complete the robot programming of the entire system. Applying this technology in actual production, whether it is in production or changing the line, robot programming can be prepared in advance, which greatly reduces the time for debugging and stopping production at the production site, improves production efficiency, and expands the return on investment in robot systems.
2) The ABB robot TrueMove and QuickMove technology are used to ensure the robot's motion accuracy and speed to the greatest extent. At the same time, AdvancedShapeTuning is used to compensate the friction of the 6 axes of the 2600 robot, which improves the robot's own motion accuracy and minimizes the adverse effect of robot motion errors on the quality of the laser cutting machine .
3) In addition to the high-quality laser cutting machine effect, in addition to requiring the robot itself to have a high accuracy of the motion trajectory, a good cutting process is also an essential factor. The cutting process involves the comprehensive adjustment of multiple factors such as cutting speed and acceleration, laser power, focus position, and air volume. Figure 7 shows the small circles cut out after the process adjustment. The diameters are Φ6, Φ8, Φ10, Φ12, Φ14, Φ16, Φ20, Φ30. It can be seen that the small circles after cutting have small thermal deformation, smooth edges and no obvious defects. .
3. Conclusion The robot laser cutting machine system not only has the characteristics of flexible robot movement and high flexibility, but also has the advantages of fast cutting speed, good quality, and narrow slits of the laser cutting machine , which meets the requirements of the development of modern manufacturing industry; At the same time, with the related technology of robots in the field of laser cutting, not only can it technically meet the requirements of complex three-dimensional cutting, it can help improve the quality level of industrial products, at the same time reduce production costs, and can bring huge economic benefits to enterprises.
National Free Hotline: 400-6416-888
Phone: 0769-88879968 0769-21661919 0769-88871168
Contact: Mr. Yang
Address: Heli Industrial Park, Baoanwei Industrial Zone, Gaocheng Town, Dongguan City
| Previous: Heli Laser exhibited at the 10th Guangzhou International Sewing Equipment Exhibition on October 31, 2014 |
Next: Multifunctional robotic laser processing system effectively applies laser processing technology to flexible processing