Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
您的位置： 首页 - 公司动态 - 激光设备知识 Laser cutting machine manufacturers tell you what you must know about the comparison between laser processing and traditional processingYour position: 杏鑫平台 - Company News - Laser Equipment Knowledge
Laser processing is to use the energy of the laser to focus on the focusing lens to achieve a very high energy density at the focal point. After the laser is absorbed by the material being processed, a photothermal effect is generated for processing. Laser processing does not require traditional tools. Laser is an "invisible knife", which has the characteristics of fast processing speed and small material deformation.
Laser processing has the following characteristics:
1. The laser has a high power density. After the material absorbs the laser, the temperature rises rapidly and melts or vaporizes. Even materials with high melting point, high hardness and brittle materials can be processed by laser ;
2. The laser head is not in contact with the workpiece, and there is no problem of wear of processing tools;
3. The workpiece is not subject to machining chip forces;
4. The spot diameter of the laser beam can be as small as micrometers, and the action time can be as short as nanoseconds and picoseconds. At the same time, the continuous output power of high-power lasers can reach kilowatts to ten kilowatts, so lasers are suitable for precision Micro processing, suitable for processing large plates;
5. The laser beam is easy to control. Combined with precision machinery, precision measurement technology and electronic computer, it can achieve a high degree of automation and high processing accuracy.
Laser processing can be divided into cutting, welding, marking, punching, dicing, texturing, heat treatment and so on according to the processing category.
Here mainly introduces laser cutting and welding.
Laser cutting technology is widely used in the processing of metal and non-metal materials, which can greatly improve processing efficiency, reduce processing costs, and improve processing quality. Compared with traditional sheet processing methods, laser cutting has the advantages of high cutting quality, high cutting speed, high flexibility (can cut any shape), and extensive material adaptability.
Laser cutting can be divided into the following cutting methods according to process characteristics:
1. Laser melting and cutting In laser melting and cutting, after the workpiece is partially melted, the molten material is ejected by the airflow. Because the transfer of material occurs only in its liquid state, this process is called laser melting cutting. The laser beam is coupled with a high-purity inert cutting gas to cause the molten material to leave the slit, and the gas itself is not involved in cutting.
Laser melting cutting can achieve higher cutting speed than gasification cutting. The energy required for gasification is usually higher than the energy required to melt the material. In laser melting cutting, the laser beam is only partially absorbed.
The maximum cutting speed increases with increasing laser power, and decreases with increasing plate thickness and increasing material melting temperature.
Laser melting cuts provide non-oxidized cuts for iron and titanium. The laser power density that produces melting but less gasification, for steel materials, is between 104 W / cm2 to 105 W / cm2.
2. Laser flame cutting The difference between laser flame cutting and laser melting cutting is the use of oxygen as the cutting gas. By means of the interaction between oxygen and the heated metal, a chemical reaction is generated to further heat the material. For structural steel of the same thickness, the cutting speed obtained by this method is higher than that of melt cutting.
On the other hand, this method may have worse cut quality than melt cutting. In fact it produces wider kerf, noticeable roughness, increased heat affected zone and worse edge quality.
Laser flame cutting is not good when processing precision models and sharp corners, and there is a danger of burning off the sharp corners. Pulsed mode lasers can be used to limit thermal effects.
3. Laser gasification cutting In the process of laser gasification cutting, material gasification occurs at the slit. In this case, very high laser power is required.
In order to prevent the material vapor from condensing on the slit wall, the thickness of the material must not greatly exceed the diameter of the laser beam. This process is therefore only suitable for applications where it is necessary to avoid the exclusion of molten material. This machining is actually only used in very small areas of use of iron-based alloys.
This process cannot be used for materials such as wood and certain ceramics which are not molten and therefore are unlikely to allow the material to re-condensate. In addition, these materials often require thicker cuts.
In laser gasification cutting, optimal beam focus depends on material thickness and beam quality. The required laser power density is greater than 108 W / cm2 and depends on the material, cutting depth and beam focus position.
Laser welding is one of the important aspects of the application of laser material processing technology. The welding process is thermally conductive, that is, the surface of the workpiece is heated by laser radiation, and the surface heat is diffused to the inside by thermal conduction. By controlling parameters such as the energy of the laser beam, the workpiece is melted to form a specific Molten pool. Due to its unique advantages, it has been successfully used in welding of micro and small parts. Compared with other welding technologies, the main advantages of laser welding are: fast laser welding , large depth, and small deformation. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple.
How to learn more about laser companies and laser equipment , and recommend a professional exhibition to you: the Shanghai Optical Expo in Munich, you can check it out in March next year.
The 10th Munich Shanghai Optical Expo will be held in Shanghai New International Expo Center from March 17th to 19th. After years of development and cultivation, the exhibition has become the largest and most influential laser processing brand exhibition in China and even in Asia.
Since 2006, the exhibition has been held in Shanghai for ten years, and the scale, number of exhibitors, and number of visitors have reached record highs in the past ten years. The 10th Munich Shanghai Expo will continue to follow the trend of laser technology in the world. Highlighting industry hotspots, bringing together experts and scholars from scientific research and industrial fields from all over the world, is an excellent platform for you to enhance market competitiveness and find innovative solutions.
Special hotspot one: Additive manufacturing technology Laser additive technology has entered people's attention at a rapid rate in the country in the past year or two. Its wide application makes it infinitely associated with its future market space, and is even known as the third industry Revolutionary emerging industries. The Shanghai Shanghai Expo will focus on more additive manufacturing technologies to provide exhibitors and visitors with a broader market space.
Special area hot spot 2: 3D processing With the rapid development of the laser industry, users have increasingly higher requirements for laser equipment . Laser technology has grown from a single processing to a diversified development. 3D processing ( laser welding , cutting) is one of the new darlings. .
The advent of 3D processing equipment has been praised by the market. It has replaced traditional processing methods. It has high flexibility, high efficiency, and easy operation, which not only reduces the cost of the enterprise, but also improves the processing efficiency and the accuracy of the workpiece. Development cycles for manufacturers and component suppliers. Three-dimensional processing technology has a wide range of applications and can be used in many fields such as automobiles, materials processing, mobile communications, handheld Internet equipment, precision instruments, medical equipment, and aviation.
TRUMPF, Luofen, Han's Laser, Chutian Industry, Huagong Laser, Pentium Chutian, Io, Laser, Stäubli, AMADA, Rice, ABB, Deron Laser, Ted Laser, Feihong Laser, Hai Eyestar, Miyaki, Jinyun Laser, China Science Four Elephants, Shandong Energy, General Laser, Shengxiong Laser, Jinqiang Laser, Chuangxin Laser, Aerotech, Laser Valley, Farley, Zhongke Yuyu, Ruijie, Lianying, Lingyun, Daheng Laser. Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.!
| Previous: Analyze the marking of laser marking machine in mobile phone power adapter |
Next: Laser processing promotes "Made in China" towards "Smart Manufacturing in China"