Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
Laser is a kind of light. Like other light emitters in nature, laser light is generated by the transition of atoms (molecules or ions, etc.) and is caused by spontaneous radiation. Although the laser is light, it is obviously different from ordinary light. The laser relies on spontaneous radiation only in the initial very short period of time. The subsequent process is completely determined by the laser radiation. Therefore, the laser has a very pure color and almost no divergence. Directivity, extremely high luminous intensity. The laser also has high coherence, high intensity, and high directivity. After the laser is generated by the laser, it is transmitted by the mirror and irradiated to the processed object through the focusing mirror. The processed object (surface) is subjected to strong thermal energy and the temperature increases sharply. The point is rapidly melted or vaporized due to the high temperature, and the processing trajectory of the laser head is matched to achieve the purpose of processing.
Characteristics of 3D fiber laser cutting robot 1. Main characteristics of fiber laser (1) Fiber laser has high electrical-optical conversion efficiency, and the conversion efficiency is more than 25%. Small power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with a chiller. It greatly saves power consumption during work, saves operating costs, and achieves the highest production efficiency.
(2) The laser requires only electrical energy during operation, and does not need additional gas for laser generation, and has the lowest operating and maintenance costs.
(3) The fiber laser uses a semiconductor modular and redundant design. There is no optical lens in the resonant cavity, no start-up time is required, and it has the advantages of no adjustment, maintenance and high stability. It reduces the cost of parts and maintenance time. Traditional lasers are incomparable.
(4) The output wavelength of the fiber laser is 1.06 m, which is CO: 1/10 of the wavelength. It has high accuracy, good output beam quality, and high power density. It is very conducive to the absorption of metal materials. It has excellent cutting, Welding capacity, thereby minimizing processing costs.
(5) The whole machine is optically routed with optical fiber transmission, and does not require a complex light guide system such as a mirror. The optical path is simple, the structure is stable, and the external optical path is maintenance-free.
(6) The cutting head contains protective lenses, so that precious consumables such as reflectors and focusing lenses consume very little. (7) The light is exported through the optical fiber, which makes the design of the mechanical system very simple, and it is very easy to integrate with a robot or a multi-dimensional workbench.
(8) After adding the laser and the optical shutter, one device can be used for multiple devices. Through optical fiber splitting, it can be divided into multiple channels and multiple units to work at the same time. It is easy to expand functions, and it is convenient and simple to upgrade.
(9) The fiber laser is small in size, light in weight, movable in working position and small in footprint.
2. The biggest feature of 3D laser cutting is that the highly flexible 3D laser cutting is especially suitable for cutting 3D sheet metal materials in small batches. Its high flexibility is mainly manifested in two aspects:
(1) Strong adaptability to materials, the laser cutting machine can basically cut any plate by numerical control program.
(2) The processing path is controlled by the program. If the processing object changes, you only need to modify the program. This is particularly evident when the part is trimming and cutting holes, because the trimming and punching dies are used for other different parts. Processing is weak, and the cost of the mold is high, so the current 3D laser cutting has a tendency to replace the trimming and punching dies. In general, the design and use of fixtures for 3D machining are more complicated, but no mechanical processing force is applied to the plate being processed during laser processing , which makes fixture manufacturing very simple. In addition, if a laser device is equipped with different hardware and software, it can achieve multiple functions.
3. Advantages and disadvantages of the robot + fiber laser combination (1) Use of industrial robots instead of five-axis machine tools can both describe spatial trajectories to achieve three-dimensional three-dimensional cutting. The repeat positioning accuracy of industrial robots is slightly lower than that of five-axis machine tools, about ± 100 bucket m, but this can fully meet the precision requirements of the automotive sheet metal cover and chassis parts industry. The use of industrial robots greatly reduces the cost of the system, reduces the cost of power-consuming systems, system operation and maintenance costs, and reduces the system's footprint.
(2) Replacing CO with fiber laser: Laser fiber laser technology is a laser technology that has developed rapidly in recent years. Compared with traditional lasers, it has better cutting quality, lower system cost, longer service life and lower For maintenance, lower power consumption. The key is that the laser of the fiber laser can be transmitted through the fiber, which is convenient to connect with industrial robots and achieve flexible processing.
(3) Using a combination of industrial robot + fiber laser for processing, trimming, punching, and other processes are completed at one time. Neat cuts do not require subsequent processing, which greatly shortens the process flow, reduces labor costs and investment in mold costs. Improved product grade and product added value. The off-line programming software of the optional company directly generates cutting trajectories through digital simulation, which eliminates complicated manual teaching and is more suitable for some personalized cutting needs such as the small-batch multi-batch maintenance market and new product trial non-standard customization. In addition, investing in highly flexible and efficient laser cutting equipment instead of expensive stamping equipment and cutting equipment can more flexibly replace products and grasp the market.
(4) The perfect fusion of cutting-edge fiber laser technology and digital control technology represents the most advanced laser cutting level; professional laser cutting machine control system and computer operation can ensure cutting quality, make cutting work more convenient and operation easier; Equipped with intelligent manipulator, it can realize three-dimensional and three-dimensional cutting, convenient operation and high degree of intelligence, ensuring high speed, high precision and high reliability of the equipment; the laser cutting head is equipped with imported laser cutting head, which is sensitive and accurate, and effectively cooperates with the robot to avoid The cutting head collides with the processed plate, and can ensure the cutting focus position and ensure the stable cutting quality. The laser cutting head can withstand 1.0MPa gas pressure and high-pressure gas circuit equipment, which improves the cutting ability of stainless steel and other difficult-to-cut materials.
(5) The only defect of the system is that it can only process metal workpieces, not non-metal workpieces. This is because the system uses a fiber laser with a wavelength of 1064 caps, which is not easily absorbed by non-metallic workpieces compared to a CO: laser with a wavelength of 10640 buckets. Six technical advantages of the three-dimensional cutting system (1) Fast cutting speed, twice the typical parameters of similar products 200mm laser for 0.8mm thick carbon steel, linear cutting speed up to 10m / raino
(2) High cutting accuracy The repeat positioning accuracy of the system is as high as ± 100 centimeters, which can fully meet the needs of the automotive sheet metal cover industry.
(3) It can cut small circles with a diameter as small as 2mm, the cutting effect is smooth and beautiful, and no deformation and burr are visually inspected. The cutting time of a single small circle can be controlled within 2s.
(4) The optional robot arm with a length of 2.01m can realize a two-dimensional plane cutting of 3m × 1.5m in addition to a three-dimensional hemispherical three-dimensional processing area with a diameter of 3m. Realize the combination of two-dimensional and three-dimensional cutting, open the material on the standard blank, and combine the company's self-developed two-dimensional software for free distribution.
(5) Optional offline programming software is available according to actual needs, which can read the digital model exported by 3D drawing software such as UG, SOLIDWORK, etc. After modification, it can directly generate cutting trajectories instead of manual teaching, which is easy to use.
(6) Industrial control concept, modular design, high system-wide protection level, high manipulator protection level, high system integration, few failures, shock and vibration resistance, dust resistance, no optical adjustment or maintenance required, truly suitable for industrial processing .
Application of 3D fiber laser cutting robot 1. Application of 3D laser cutting industry 3D laser cutting is widely used in sheet metal processing, metal processing, advertising production, kitchenware, automobiles, lamps, saw blades, elevators, metal crafts, textile machinery, Food machinery, eyewear manufacturing, aerospace, medical equipment, instrumentation and other industries. Especially in the sheet metal processing industry, it has replaced the traditional processing method and is favored by users in the industry.
2.Machinable materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc plate, pickled plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting .
3, 3D laser cutting machine processing high-strength steel trimming is another challenge for high-strength steel. The 3D laser cutting machine is suitable for cutting edges of formed sheet metal parts, especially for steel plates with a strength of up to 1500 MPa, because there is no other processing method that can be substituted. Because when processing these high-hardness materials, the service life of the dies or tools of traditional equipment will be greatly shortened, and laser cutting does not have to consider these issues. It also has the advantages of short installation time, flexible product replacement or sample production.
4. Three-dimensional laser cutting machine is applied to the cutting of automobile side wall (1) The side wall is made of high-strength steel by hot forming, and its hardness is high and it must withstand great stress. The B side wall made of high-strength steel increases the impact resistance and improves the safety of the car. This is why, despite the higher cost of high-strength steels, automakers are still willing to use them.
(2) Used for laser drilling equipment of automobile bumpers. Automobile bumpers are special-shaped parts. The traditional stamping method is very complicated, and the parts are prone to deformation and stress. The laser cutting method is used, and no complicated clamping system is required. No processing. Stress, no deformation, no burrs, no sags, more suitable for post-processing and installation.
It can be seen that in the field of automobile manufacturing, the use of laser technology makes automobile manufacturing with high precision and good quality, easy to realize automation, flexibility and intelligence; more importantly, it can improve the safety quality of automobiles, clean production and reduce losses. And pollution, reduce costs and ultimately concessions to ordinary consumers, science and technology make the beauty of life, and laser make the beauty of cars.
Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. 3D laser processing technology development trend 1. High precision, high speed, high flexibility The limitation of the “processing” method, the laser cutting accuracy still has some gaps compared with other CNC machining methods such as CNC milling, but this does not affect its application. Its accuracy can be improved by improving equipment performance and selecting appropriate process parameters. . In terms of speed, although the laser cutting speed can reach several meters or even ten meters per minute, it is not as good as metal stamping dies in mass production. In order to improve production efficiency, the machining speed of the machine must be increased. However, under actual normal speed motion, if the speed is too high, acceleration, deceleration, and change of the motion mode will be very large, and a large inertial force may be generated.
Therefore, in order to obtain high speed and reduce inertial force, it is necessary to minimize the mass of the moving part.
2. The reason why low-cost laser equipment is expensive is that the laser is expensive. At present, the laser mode of domestic self-developed lasers is difficult to reach the fundamental mode and is not capable of 3D cutting. Secondly, the core technology for manufacturing 3D laser equipment (such as Cutting head); again, there is not much research and development of anT_ software. Only by trying to reduce the cost of equipment and master its core technology can this technology be applied in large-scale fields such as automotive, aerospace and aviation manufacturing.
3. In intelligent three-dimensional laser cutting, not only the position of the laser optical axis, the amount of defocus, etc. must be considered, but sometimes there will be interference or collision between the workpiece or the fixture and the laser head. At present, some software can make the machine tool Implement semi-automatic or fully automatic interference avoidance (such as Tebis's 5-axis laser cutting module). For the input of cutting trajectories, the more mature method is teaching, which has the disadvantages of being time-consuming, labor-intensive, and not highly accurate. Three-dimensional parts often have specific shapes and irregularities before processing. In fact, due to the influence of gravity and other factors, their shapes may differ from the original design. Therefore, it takes time for laser processing of three-dimensional parts to achieve the direct CAD to CAM step.
4. High integration Since a single laser device is generally expensive, diversification of functions has always been a direction of laser device development. At present, there are no mature laser processing methods such as integrated cutting, welding, and surface treatment on three-dimensional laser equipment . Although some equipment can cut, weld or punch, etc., it will focus on one of the processing methods and weaken other functions. As the various processing methods have different requirements for equipment, their supporting facilities are very different. As far as the factory is concerned, they are basically dedicated planes. "High integration" is a relative concept. It is impossible to integrate too many processing methods on one device. The devices equipped with each processing method are easy to interfere with each other when they are integrated together. Moreover, these devices are highly specialized and the price after integration is very high. More expensive.
5. Theoretical research Due to the complexity of laser cutting, there is currently no relatively complete three-dimensional cutting model. For laser processing , it is essential to establish a database of laser cutting process parameters and an expert system.
Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. Summary At present, most of the three-dimensional laser cutting equipment owned in various parts of China are imported from abroad at high prices, and there is a certain theoretical research The gap is mainly focused on the realization of the spatial trajectory of the 3D part and the cutting process of the 3D part. The laser-material-gas interaction during the 3D part laser cutting process has not been thoroughly studied. .
Because the domestic laser 3D cutting technology is still far from the advanced foreign technology, it is mainly manifested in the development of equipment and lack of high-power lasers with high beam quality. Therefore, there are still many places in this technology that are worthy of further research and development.
| Previous: The market trend of laser cutting machine equipment in the display field at home and abroad |
Next: Laser marking machine is a new marking process that opens up broad prospects for modern processing