Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
I. Laser marking is a new marking process In recent years, with the improvement of the sustainability and practicability of lasers, coupled with the rapid development of computer technology and the improvement of optical devices, the development of laser marking technology has been promoted.
Laser marking is a new processing technology developed along with applications such as laser welding , laser heat treatment, laser cutting, and laser drilling. By using a high-energy-density laser beam to target, physical or chemical changes occur on the target surface, thereby The marking method of obtaining a visible pattern, that is, a high-energy laser beam is focused on the surface of the material, so that the material is quickly vaporized to form a pit. As the laser beam moves regularly on the surface of the material and controls the breaking of the laser, the laser beam is also A specified pattern is processed on the surface of the material; laser marking is also a new non-contact, pollution-free and wear-resistant marking process.
The principle of laser marking can be explained as follows: a computer-controlled high-energy-density focused laser beam acts on mechanical parts, electronic components, instruments and other workpiece surfaces that need to be marked according to a predetermined trajectory, so that the surface material can be instantaneously vaporized Or a chemical change occurs to change the color and etch a text or pattern with a certain depth or color, leaving a permanent mark on the surface of the workpiece.
Second, laser marking non-contact permanent marking Laser marking is to use a high-energy density laser beam on the target to cause physical or chemical changes on the target surface, so as to obtain a visible pattern of marking. The laser generated marks on the surface of the workpiece Its strong and permanent is its outstanding feature.
Laser marking machine (laser typewriter, laser printer, laser marking machine) is an important application of the principle of laser processing , that is, the processed laser beam is used to irradiate the surface of the material, and the light energy is instantly converted into thermal energy, so that the surface The material instantly melts or even vaporizes, forming a mark.
In recent years, laser marking technology has been applied more and more in the printing field. Laser marking can be applied to a variety of materials including plastics and rubber, metal, silicon wafers, etc. The laser marking machine is simple and easy to operate, as long as you understand basic computer knowledge , You can operate the laser marking machine ; in the marking printing industry, laser marking has the following characteristics:
1. Permanent; if the mark does not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and alkaline gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti-counterfeiting; the marks carved with laser marking technology are not easy to imitate and change, and have a strong anti-counterfeiting to a certain extent.
3. Non-contact; laser marking is processed by non-mechanical "light knife", which can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece. It has no corrosion on the work surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, no pollution, and it is a clean and pollution-free high environmental protection processing technology.
4. Wide applicability; using laser as processing means, it can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.).
5. High engraving accuracy; the laser engraving machine engraved items with fine patterns, the minimum line width can reach 0.04mm. The markings are clear, durable and beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing a large amount of data on very small plastic parts, and has stronger market competitiveness.
6. Low running cost; fast marking speed and one-shot marking, low energy consumption, so low running cost. Although the equipment investment of the laser marking machine is larger than that of the traditional marking equipment, the laser marking machine is much lower in terms of operating costs. For example: ① Plastic triode marking: The working speed of the marking machine is 10 pieces per second. If the equipment depreciation is calculated in 5 years, the marking cost is 0.00048 yuan per piece. If a pad printer is used, its overall operating cost is about 0.002 yuan / piece, or even higher.
7. High processing efficiency; the laser beam under the control of the computer can move at high speed (speed up to 5 ~ 7m / s), and can write various characters, symbols and patterns. Carving patterns, changing the content of the mark, to meet the requirements of high efficiency and fast pace of modern production.
8. Fast development speed; Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser printout by programming on the computer, and can change the print design at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process and shortens product upgrade Replacement cycles and flexible production provide convenient tools.
For example, the laser marking machine equipped with Chuangxin laser Q-switched or MOPA10W, 20W pulse fiber laser, the whole system has high marking accuracy, fast speed and stable performance, and can be configured with a conveying work platform that can work continuously for a long time Installed directly on the production line) and equipped with encoders and sensors, making continuous dynamic marking on the production line faster and more accurate. Compared with traditional laser marking machines, it has the advantages of higher photoelectric conversion efficiency, higher stability, and easier operation. Compared with the traditional inkjet printer, it has the advantages of cleanness, environmental protection, low pollution and low consumption, and the marking is more durable with anti-counterfeiting function. With the continuous expansion of the application field of modern laser marking, the requirements for the miniaturization, high efficiency and integration of laser manufacturing equipment systems are also higher.
Third, the application of laser marking Laser marking technology is one of the largest application areas of laser processing . Due to the obvious advantages of laser marking, laser marking can produce a variety of characters, symbols and patterns, and the character size can be on the order of millimeters to micrometers. This has special significance for product security and has been widely used in various industries. Industry, such as for electronics, meters, communication equipment, packaging, beverages, batteries, sanitary ware, electronic components, integrated circuits (ICs), electrical appliances, mobile phone communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses, watches and clocks, jewelry Jewelry, auto parts, machinery manufacturing, plastic buttons, plastic marking, cutting, assembly line clothing, cloth, tire surface marking, also suitable for ceramic color sticker marking, glass surface marking, high quality, efficient, pollution-free and low The cost of modern processing and production opens up broad prospects. Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. http://afeweb.com!
| Previous: The characteristics of 3D fiber laser cutting robot |
Next: Analysis of the development trend of China's laser industry and technology