Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
您的位置： 首页 - 公司动态 - 激光设备知识 Laser processing laser cutting machine engraving machine marking machine is the most commonly used application of laser systemYour position: 杏鑫平台 - Company News - Laser Equipment Knowledge
Laser processing is the most commonly used application for laser systems. According to the mechanism of laser beam and material interaction, laser processing can be roughly divided into laser thermal processing and photochemical reaction processing. Laser thermal processing refers to the use of thermal effects generated by the laser beam projected on the surface of the material to complete the processing process, including laser welding , laser cutting, surface modification, laser marking, laser drilling, and micromachining; photochemical reaction processing refers to laser beam A process of irradiating an object to initiate or control a photochemical reaction by means of high-density and high-energy photons. Including photochemical deposition, stereolithography, laser etching and so on.
Because the laser has four characteristics of high brightness, high directivity, high monochromaticity, and high coherence, it brings some characteristics that laser processing does not have. Because it is non-contact processing, there is no direct impact on the workpiece, so there is no mechanical deformation; no "tool" wear and no "cutting force" acts on the workpiece during laser processing ; during laser processing , the laser beam has high energy density and processing speed Fast and local processing, no or minimal impact on non-laser irradiated parts. Therefore, the small workpieces with small thermal deformation in its thermally affected area have the least subsequent processing; because the laser beam is easy to guide, focus, and achieve orientation change, it is easy to cooperate with the CNC system to process complex workpieces, so it is a very flexible processing method High production efficiency, stable and reliable processing quality, good economic and social benefits.
As an advanced manufacturing technology, laser processing has been widely used in footwear, leather goods, electronics, paper products, electrical appliances, plastics, aviation, metallurgy, packaging machinery manufacturing and other important national economic sectors.To improve product quality, labor productivity, automation, pollution-free, Reducing material consumption etc. plays an increasingly important role. The specific applications are as follows:
1. Footwear: leather shoes, sandals, casual shoes, sports shoes, women's shoes, men's shoes, children's shoes, footwear of various materials.
2. Leather Goods Leather Industry: handbags, bags, belts, handles, belt buckles and other leather goods.
3. Clothing and fabric industry: clothing, zippers, buttons, fabrics, etc.
4. Bamboo and wooden crafts industry: bamboo and wooden crafts, photo frames, tags, wooden boxes, furniture, etc.
5, craft jewelry industry: pens, pen boxes, business cards, gold and silver jewelry, signs, badges, photos, certificates of merit, collectors, artworks, plaques, etc.
6. Paper industry: various paper-cuts, greeting cards, tags, paper crafts.
7, plexiglass industry: DVD, VCD, amplifier, mobile phones and other electrical panels, all kinds of acrylic crafts shape cutting and pattern carving.
8. Electronic and plastic industry: keyboards, electronic components, home appliance panels, computer panels and other characters and patterns.
9. Packaging cap industry: metal caps, cans, etc.
10. Hardware plating industry: tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, molds, sanitary ware, tableware, knives and scissors, stainless steel products and other hardware. Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.!
| Previous: Comparison and analysis of the advantages and characteristics of Heli laser equipment optical fiber marking machine and semiconductor laser marking machine |
Next: Laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional machining methods, and its application prospect is very broad