Anshan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Service Hotline : 400-641-6888
Address: No. 368 Qianshan Road, High-tech Zone, Anshan City
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 48 Wenxiang Road, Xiaoxiang, Wanjiang District, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Contact: Mr. Yang
您的位置： 首页 - 公司动态 - 激光设备知识 Laser precision machining technology has many advantages over traditional machining methods, and its application prospect is very broad. Your location: 杏鑫平台 - Company News - Laser Equipment Knowledge
Advantages of laser precision machining technology (1) Wide range: The scope of laser precision machining is wide, including almost all metallic materials and non-metallic materials; suitable for sintering, punching, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification of materials And chemical vapor deposition. While electrolytic processing can only process conductive materials, photochemical processing is only suitable for easily corrosive materials, and plasma processing is difficult to process some materials with high melting points.
(2) Precise and detailed: The laser beam can be focused to a small size, so it is especially suitable for precision machining. Laser precision machining has few influencing factors and high machining accuracy, and is generally superior to other traditional machining methods in general.
(3) High-speed and fast: From the perspective of the processing cycle, the tool electrodes of EDM require high accuracy, large losses, and long processing cycles; the design of the cathode mold for the processing cavity and profile of electrolytic processing is heavy, and the manufacturing cycle is also Very long; the photochemical processing process is complex; and the laser precision processing is simple and the slit width is easy to adjust. It can immediately perform high-speed engraving and cutting based on the computer output pattern.
(4) Safe and reliable: Laser precision machining belongs to non-contact machining, which does not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress on the material; compared to EDM and plasma arc machining, its heat affected zone and deformation are small, so it can be processed very little Parts.
(5) Low cost: not limited by the number of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services. For the processing of large products, the mold manufacturing cost of large products is very high. Laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the sags formed during punching and shearing of materials, which can greatly reduce the production costs of enterprises and improve products. Grade.
(6) The cutting seam is small: The cutting seam for laser cutting is generally 0.1-0.2mm.
(7) The cutting surface is smooth: there is no burr on the cutting surface of laser cutting.
(8) Small thermal deformation: The laser cutting has a narrow slit, fast speed, and energy concentration, so the heat transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
(9) Material saving: The laser processing uses computer programming, which can tailor products of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials and greatly reduce the material cost of the enterprise.
(10) It is very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and you can get the actual product of the new product in the shortest time.
Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. In general, laser precision processing technology has many advantages over traditional processing methods, and its application prospect is very broad. Laser processing technology is a processing technology that uses the characteristics of the interaction between laser beams and materials to cut, weld, surface treat, punch and micro-process materials (including metals and non-metals). The processing process involves light, machinery, Electricity, materials and testing. Processing technology can be divided into 4 levels: general processing, micro processing (processing accuracy 1mm-lμm), precision processing (processing accuracy 1μm-0.1μm) and ultra-precision processing (processing accuracy 1pm higher).
As an emerging processing method, laser precision machining is gradually penetrating into traditional manufacturing, and it has begun to replace and break through traditional manufacturing methods, and its future development space is huge. One of the development trends of laser precision machining is the miniaturization of machining systems; the integration of machining systems is another important trend in the development of laser precision machining. Laser micromachining has a wide range of applications, especially in the manufacture of integrated circuit chips, computer peripherals, and communications. It has promoted the information industry revolution. In the electronics, instrumentation, and aerospace industries, laser micromachining can be highly efficient and high quality. Ground micro-holes, scribe fine-tuning, cutting, welding and marking.
Laser cutting machine , laser engraving machine , laser marking machine , laser equipment brand manufacturer-Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. At present, although there is a large gap between domestic and foreign laser processing technology and equipment, as long as the original On the basis of continuously improving the beam quality and processing accuracy of the laser, combined with the research on the processing technology of materials, occupying the laser precision processing market as much as possible, and gradually penetrating into the field of laser microprocessing, it can promote the rapid development of laser processing technology, and eventually Will make laser precision processing into a large-scale industry. So what progress has been made in the development and application of domestic laser precision micromachining technology? What is the current status and future prospects of the precision micromachining market?
| Previous: Laser processing laser cutting machine engraving machine marking machine is the most commonly used application of laser system |
Next: The cycle of new product updates in the metal laser cutting machine industry is getting shorter and shorter with the development of technology