Laser cutting machine is composed of cutting head, laser, mobile positioning system and software. The mobile positioning system drives the table or cutting head to make the cutting material move at high speed under the system driving head. The laser head consists of a light source part and a cutting head. The light source part will generate a focused laser beam with a short wavelength. The laser beam passes through The cutting head is vertically focused on the surface of the material to be cut, and the material to be cut is heated, melted, and evaporated to form a slit, and the closed slit forms a pad opening. The software part is used for data receiving, processing and controlling and driving the laser head and mobile system.
Compared with the etching method and electroforming method, the laser method for printing solder paste stencils has the following characteristics:
(1) High accuracy, the position accuracy and dimensional accuracy of the leak holes on the stencil are guaranteed. The accuracy of the laser machine itself is very high, the accuracy of the X and Y axes can reach ± 3μm (the domestic clarity of the plotter is up to 15μm); the repeat accuracy is ± 1μm, and because the data is collected from a computer design file, the computer directly drives, Reduced the possibility of deviations in the process of light painting and pattern transfer, especially the advantage of the large side circuit board is more prominent;
(2) The processing cycle is short, 8000 pads can be cut per hour, and the number of round holes can be as high as 25,000. Data processing and processing can be done in one go. Due to the direct processing using data-driven equipment, the number of steps from design to manufacturing is reduced, and the market can respond quickly;
(3) Computer control, good quality consistency, not relying on complex chemical formulas and process parameters to control quality. Template production is basically free of waste. At the same time, the laser method stencil printing has a low defect rate, which is suitable for large-scale and automated SMT production needs;
(4) The wall of the hole is smooth and the roughness is less than 3μm. The opening can be made small and large with a focus on the beam, and it has a certain taper to facilitate the release of solder paste. The volume and shape of the solder paste can be controlled;
(5) No chemical solution, no chemical treatment, no environmental pollution;
(6) Finer, with a resolution of 0.625 μm and a beam diameter of 40 μm, pads less than 100 μm wide and holes with a diameter of 50 μm can be produced to meet the fine pitch requirements.
The above are some simple introductions of the application of laser cutting machine on the processing template. Through the introduction, we should gradually understand the problems that the laser cutting machine should pay attention to when using, so as to greatly improve the efficiency of template processing!
Dongguan Heli Laser Equipment Co., Ltd.
National Free Hotline: 400-6416-888
Phone: 0769-88879968 0769-21661919 0769-88871168
Contact: Mr. Yang
Address: Heli Industrial Park, Baoanwei Industrial Zone, Gaocheng Town, Dongguan City