1. Non-contact: Laser marking machine is processed by non-mechanical "light knife". It can print marks on any regular or irregular surface. Irregular marking has also become its main development direction.
2. Compared with other marking machines, metal laser marking machines are also particularly suitable for the processing of complex graphics due to their high precision characteristics, which greatly increases their application scope.
3. Laser engraving does not need to be in contact with the engraved workpiece, so many fixtures and tools are eliminated, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, which guarantees the original accuracy of the workpiece and has the characteristics of zero contact and zero damage.
4. Low running cost: The marking speed is fast and the marking is formed once, and the energy consumption is small, so the running cost is low. Although the equipment investment of laser marking machine is larger than that of traditional marking equipment, the use of metal marking machine is much lower in terms of operating costs.
5. The laser marking machine has a wide adaptability to materials. It can produce very fine marks on the surface of a variety of materials and has very good durability; and basically includes all materials. This unusual generality is necessary for adaptability. Will make the laser marking machine more applicable, which is extremely important for product anti-counterfeiting.
6, the laser space control and time control are very good, the material of the processing object, shape, size and processing environment have a lot of freedom, can have a good marking effect on some special surfaces.
1, the cooling water must be pure, non-sticky, often replaced, it is best to use distilled water;
2.Keep the work surface and work surface clean;
3. Keep the scanning table guides clean, and regularly use a soft brush to remove dust;
4. When the sliding bar of the scanning table runs unevenly, apply some lubricating oil to the wheel axle;
5.The mirror and transmission mirror should be wiped with cotton fiber and alcohol regularly.
6. It is best to lock the cover of the power supply part to prevent metal objects from falling and damaging the circuit.