Dongguan Heli Laser Factory introduced: Now it has entered the hot summer. Laser cutting machines working in this high temperature environment need to pay attention to safety at all times, especially chillers. Because the water cooler is the core of controlling the temperature of the laser cutting machine , if you are not careful, it is easy to cause the temperature to be too high and burn the laser. Well, Xiaobian here reminds everyone what matters to pay attention to the water cooler.
1. Compressor overload warning light alarm. Poor heat dissipation will cause the condenser's condensing temperature and corresponding condensing pressure to be too high, which will cause the high-pressure part of the pressure controller to operate and the compressor to be overloaded. The compressor's shutdown will affect customers' normal use. The chiller should be placed in a place with good ventilation and heat dissipation.
2. The pressure gauge is abnormal. During normal operation of the chiller, the high-pressure pressure should not be greater than 2.0MPA. If this pressure is exceeded, it indicates that the condenser has poor heat dissipation. The treatment method is to clean the dust on the condenser fins with high-pressure gas. Equipment without pressure gauges regularly cleans the heat dissipation of the condenser The low-pressure pressure should not be less than 0.2MPA. If it is lower than this pressure, it means that the condenser is leaking fluorine or the throttle is dirty.
3. The cooling effect is reduced. If the water tank is not cleaned for a long time, the evaporator inside the water tank will cause poor heat and cold exchange due to microorganisms, which will affect the cooling effect. Customers are required to clean the water tank regularly and change the water regularly. Generally, the pure water is replaced once a month, and the water tank is also cleaned (washed with detergent) at the same time to ensure the water quality of the chiller is clean.
4. Water pressure alarm. When the water pressure is around 0.3MPA, it is normal. When abnormal, it will cause the flow alarm output. In order to avoid abnormal flow of the chiller, please check the filter element and the internal filter of the water tank regularly for any blockage.
Solutions to water cooling machine failure and refrigerating:
I. The chiller is not refrigerating: observe whether there is a press overload display on the chiller control panel.
1. Display: There are 3 kinds of situations to show the overload of the press, high voltage overload, low voltage overload and current overload.
①. Press the reset button of the pressure controller to cancel the overload display of the press.
There are several reasons for high pressure overload. The fan does not rotate, the solenoid valve does not open, the equipment is not ventilated, the heat dissipation is poor, and the condenser is dirty.
Troubleshooting: Place the chiller in a place with good ventilation and heat dissipation, blow the dust on the condenser fins with an atmospheric pressure of about 1MPA, and then observe whether the high-pressure pressure after the compressor is below 2MPA, the fan does not rotate and the solenoid valve card It is a problem with accessories, just replace it.
②. Observe the pressure gauge, if the high and low pressure is lower than 0.2MPA, it can be judged as low pressure overload.
In this case, the fluorine system of the equipment must be leaking fluorine.
Troubleshooting: check the leak point by pressing the equipment, fill the leak after the leak point is found, evacuate, pressurize the engine oil, add fluoride, add the fluoride according to the weight on the nameplate, and the professional can add fluoride according to the pressure.
③. If the overload display of the press is cancelled by the thermal overload reset key, it can be judged as a current overload.
Cause: Current overload means that the compressor current exceeds the rated current, and the overload protection. Under normal circumstances, only the lack of compressor phase and high ambient temperature will cause current overload.
Troubleshooting: Improve the working environment, check the reason for the lack of phase of the compressor, first check whether the three-phase resistance of the compressor is normal (three-phase balance, the resistance is about 5Ω is normal). If it is abnormal, the compressor is broken. Check whether the compressor line is Poor contact and lack of phase in the AC contactor.
2. Do not display: Observe whether the compressor works without displaying the overload of the press.
① Work: Observe the working pressure. When the compressor is working, the high pressure and low pressure are close to balance. If the fan is blowing cold or hot air, it can be judged that the solenoid valve card or the compressor is bad. Observe that the high pressure is normal and the low pressure is low. It can be determined that the expansion valve is too small, dirty, blocked, and the evaporator surface is dirty, and the conversion efficiency is low.
② Does not work: Check whether all the electrical components of the AC contactor of the control compressor are normal. For example, the AC contactor of the 7HP equipment press has the normally open point of the intermediate relay 1 to output the delay, and the delayed normally open to the AC Contactor, AC contactor output to the press, if any electrical device output is abnormal, it can be determined that the electrical device is broken.
3. After displaying for a few seconds, it will reset automatically. This fault is usually the expansion valve is too small or the expansion valve is malfunctioning.
Troubleshooting: adjust the expansion valve to the maximum position (clockwise adjustment is small, counterclockwise is large) to see if this failure will occur, if this failure is cancelled, then observe the low pressure operating pressure to see if it is normal, When the pressure is too high, the expansion valve will be reduced if the pressure is too high; if there is no response to the adjustment of the expansion valve, it means that the expansion valve is broken and it can be replaced.
2. No display after the device is powered on
First observe the working indicator of the phase sequence relay. If only one light is on, it means that the three-phase electrical connection is reversed. Replace any two phases at the power supply. If two lights are on and the controller is still not working, then check whether the phase sequence normally open point has power. If there is no power, the phase sequence is broken and needs to be replaced. If there is power, check whether there is power at the controller power supply. If the electrical controller does not work, it means that the controller is broken. If there is no power, check whether the power line from the phase sequence normally open point to the controller power supply is faulty. If there is a problem, replace a power cord.
Three. Flow alarm
The flow alarm is that the flow is insufficient and the flow switch is activated.
There are generally three reasons for the fault: 1. The external resistance is too large, the return water flow is small, and the alarm setting is too large. This fault can be solved by adjusting the flow switch; 2. There is air inside the pump. Troubleshooting: In the case of power failure, unscrew the drain screw and tighten it after water overflows. 3. The filter and the filter inside the water tank are dirty. Troubleshooting: Replace filter element and wash water filter.
4. Water level alarm
Water level alarm is an alarm method caused by insufficient water level in the water tank. When a water level alarm occurs, first observe whether the water in the water tank exceeds the water level switch. If not, fill the water. If the water level exceeds the water level switch and still alarm, check to see if the float on the water level is stuck and move it a few times. If the alarm is reported, the water level switch is broken or the controller is broken.
V. Over-temperature alarm
An over-temperature alarm occurs. Generally, the current temperature is higher than the upper alarm limit or lower than the lower alarm limit. After the alarm occurs, first check whether the water temperature in the water tank is consistent with the temperature displayed by the temperature controller. If they are not the same, the controller or the temperature control probe is faulty and needs to be replaced. If they are the same, then it is necessary to observe whether it is an ultra-high temperature alarm or an ultra-low temperature alarm. The ultra-high temperature alarm is processed step by step according to the first troubleshooting method of chiller non-refrigeration. The ultra-low temperature alarm checks the refrigeration conditions of the compressor to see if it is If there is no disconnection, the factory setting of the ultra-low temperature alarm set by the controller is 4 degrees, the ultra-high temperature is 35 degrees, and the ambient temperature is higher than 35 degrees or lower than 4 degrees, and an over-temperature alarm will also occur.