First, the thermal lens phenomenon
When the laser light passes through the optical lens (refraction, reflection), it will cause the lens to generate slight deformation. This deformation will increase the laser focusing focus and shorten the focal length. If the machine is fixed, when the distance is adjusted to the focal point, after turning on the laser for a period of time, the laser energy density acting on the material will change due to the thermal lens phenomenon, resulting in uneven marking effect.
Second, the machine level is not adjusted properly, that is, the laser lens or field lens is not parallel to the processing table
Because the two are not horizontal, the distance between the laser beam and the processed object after passing through the field lens will be inconsistent. Finally, the energy of the laser falling on the processed object will have an inconsistent energy density. At this time, the effect will be shown on the material Uneven.
3. Material reasons, such as inconsistent film thickness on the surface of the material or changes in physical and chemical properties
The material is more sensitive to laser energy response. Usually under the same material, it is certain that the laser energy reaches the material destruction threshold. When the thickness of the material coating is different, or some other physical and chemical treatment processes are not uniform, the effect of laser marking will also be uneven.
1. Marking effect persistence:
For example, the mark will not fade due to environmental relations (touch, acid and alkaline gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Marking effect security:
Laser engraving marks are not easy to change, and have strong anti-counterfeiting properties to a certain extent.
3. Non-contact marking effect:
Laser marking is processed by a non-mechanical "light knife", which can print marks on any regular or irregular surface, and the workpiece will not generate internal stress after marking, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece. No corrosion to the work surface, no "knife" wear, no pollution.
4. Marking effect is applicable to many industries:
Using laser as a processing means, it can process a variety of metals, non-metal materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.), plastics, leather, glass, and various electronic products.
5. Marking effect with high engraving accuracy:
Due to the beautiful and delicate pattern of the articles carved by the laser marking machine , the small line width can reach 0.04mm. The markings are clear, long-lasting, and nice to the touch. Marking can meet the needs of engraving a large amount of data on the workpiece. For example, electronic components such as chips and triodes can print two-dimensional bar codes with higher accuracy and higher definition. Compared with embossing or jet marking methods, high-grade products have stronger market competitiveness.
1. It can reduce costs, save consumables, achieve more delicate marking effects in processing, increase the added value of the product, and make the product more market competitive.
2. Marking and recognition ability! No anti-counterfeiting ability.
3. During processing, safety, environmental protection, laser marking machine will not have any harmful impact on people and the environment.
4. It is a non-contact processing technology, it will not directly touch the surface of the watch, and it will not be squeezed without any mechanical force, which plays an irreplaceable role for watch manufacturing. More able to guarantee the quality and value of the watch!
A good piece of art is like a work of art, which requires the masters to craft. The current laser marking machine is controlled by a computer software program and uses a small laser beam to precisely control the watch surface for fast scanning. Compared with the traditional processing before, not only the quality is guaranteed, but it is also effectively improved Processing efficiency.